Notice to Students
Library Catalog (OPAC)
Consultation and Suggestion Box
Procedures and Certificate Issuance
Extracurricular Activities and Circles
- If you intend to withdraw from the university, please be sure to fully consult with your guarantor and academic advisor (e.g., faculty member in charge of student life).
- Please pick up an “Application for Withdrawal” at the following reception counter and fill in the required information.
- Please obtain the signature and seal of the guarantor on the “Application for Withdrawal.
- Please meet with your academic advisor (faculty member in charge of student life, etc.) and obtain his/her opinion and seal on the “Application for Withdrawal.
- Please obtain a seal of proof of tuition payment on the “Application for Withdrawal” at the tuition office below.
- Scholarship recipients must have the Scholarship Administrator’s verification seal affixed at the Student Life Support Division.
- Please submit an “Application for Withdrawal” to the reception desk.
- If the reason for withdrawal is due to illness or physical condition, please attach a doctor’s note.
Points to keep in mind when withdrawing from school
◆If a student wishes to withdraw, he/she must have paid the tuition for the semester.
◆If you have books on loan, please return them to the library counter.
|Team in Charge||Faculty in charge||Phone number||Location|
|Faculty of Law and Letter Desk||Faculty of Law and Letters, Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences||089-927-9220||
Student Service Stations
(Library, 1st floor)
|Faculty of Education Desk||Faculty of Education, Graduate School of Education||089-927-9377|
|Faculty of Collaborative Regional Innovation Desk||Faculty of Collaborative Regional Innovation, Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences||089-927-9019|
|Faculty of Science Desk||Faculty of Science, SSC||089-927-9546|
|Faculty of Engineering Desk||Faculty of Engineering, Graduate School of Science and Engineering||089-927-9697|
|Undergraduate/Graduate Management Team||Regional Resilience Interdisciplinary Studies||089-927-9177|
|School of Medicine, Academic Affairs Division||
School of Medicine, Graduate School of Medicine
|089-960-5175||Main Building, School of Medicine|
|Faculty of Agriculture Administration Division Academic Affairs||Faculty of Agriculture, Graduate School of Agriculture||089-946-9806||Main Building, Faculty of Agriculture|
|Contact person||Phone number||Location|
|Accounting Team, Accounting and Procurement Division, Finance Department||089-927-8871||
Johoku Office Center 1st floor
|Medical School Accounting Team||089-960-5148||
School of Medicine Administration Building
|Accounting Team, Department of Agriculture||089-946-9804||Main Building, Faculty of Agriculture|
By continuing to browse the website, you
Click here for more in formation on cookies.