This page is translated using machine translation. Please note that the content may not be 100% accurate.


Important Notice

List of Circle-related Forms

*Please submit the following documents to the Extracurricular Education Support Team, Student Life Support Division.

Student Organization Approval Period Renewal Procedures

Ehime University Alumni Association

No matter form Time of Submission
1 If the organization receiving the benefit uses the grant Application for Use of Student Organization Activity Grant, Report Form (Excel 31KB) at any time
2 If you have been selected to compete in a national tournament and need assistance Ehime University Alumni Association Student Circle Group Special Support Grant Application Form (Word 22KB) Please contact the Extracurricular Education Support Team in advance.

Student Organization Special Needs

Facility use

No matter form Time of Submission
1 When practicing with non-Waseda students at the Yamakoshi Athletic Field Notification of joint use of Yamakoshi Athletic Field with persons outside the university (Word 72KB) Submit at least 5 days prior to use
2 If you wish to reserve athletic facilities in advance for an event Reservation Request for Use of Physical Education Facilities (Excel 41KB) Submitted by the end of the month two months prior to the planned date of use
3 Use of shared facilities after hours (after 21:00) Application for Extracurricular Activities Facility After Hours Use (Excel 64KB) Submit at least 5 days prior to use
4 If you want to reserve the meeting room or staff lounge of the University Hall in advance Application for Reservation of Meeting Rooms in the University Hall (Excel 74KB) Submitted at least 20 days prior to the monthly coordination meeting


No matter form Time of Submission
1 When the person in charge or representative of a student organization changes (Attachment Form 11) Notification of Change of Responsible Person of Student Organization (Word 39KB) Submit as soon as changes are determined.
2 When dissolving an organization (Attachment Form 12) Notification of Dissolution of Student Organization (Word 33KB) Submit as soon as dissolution is decided.
3 If an accident occurs during extracurricular activities (Attachment Form 13) Extracurricular Activity Accident Report (Excel 35KB) Submitted as soon as possible after the accident
(Attachment Form 13-2) Prevention of recurrence of accidents during extracurricular activities (Excel 33KB) Submitted within one month of the date of the accident
4 If you want to set up a billboard Application for Permission to Install a Vertical Sign (Excel 61KB) Submit at least 3 days prior to installation
5 When a student group temporarily enters the premises by car to bring in luggage, etc. Application for Automobile Entry Permit (Excel 76KB) Submit at least one week before entering the premises
6 If you wish to use the school emblem or brand mark Application for permission to use the emblems of Ehime University (Word 66KB) Please contact the Extracurricular Education Support Team in advance.