-Use of University facilities for events, etc.
In order to prevent the spread of the novel coronavirus, the University will decide whether to permit the use of University facilities (including accommodations) for events, etc., depending on the details of the application. Please apply for use of facilities in compliance with the following conditions.
However, depending on the status of the new coronavirus infection, we may not grant permission, or may revoke permission even if it has been granted.
October 6, 2021
Financial Planning Section, Finance Department
Terms and Conditions of Facility Use
1. a reliable system for notifying participants in the event of an infection outbreak must be in place.
2. no participant from abroad (including those who have traveled to Japan and have not returned within two weeks of their return).
(3) When using the facilities, take thorough measures to prevent infection, including the avoidance of three clandestine areas. Implement the ” Infection Prevention Measures for Use of Facilities” as indicated by the University.
*Criteria for holding events, etc.
Within 50% of the facility’s capacity
The facilities of the University may be used by non-University persons only when deemed appropriate for the development of academic research, social education, athletic promotion, and public activities, and only to the extent that such use does not interfere with University events, classes, and extracurricular activities. However, use for political, religious, or commercial purposes is not permitted.
- For the purpose of academic research (lecture meetings, study groups, etc.)
- For social education purposes
- For the purpose of public activities
- Others (examinations, etc.)
*Rental fees were revised on April 1, 2022.
Application Method, etc.
- Please contact each administrative department (contact for availability) to inquire whether classrooms, etc. can be used on the desired date.
- If the facility is available for use, please fill out the “Application for Temporary Use of Facilities” and submit it to the respective administrative department (procedural window) at least one month prior to the date of use.
- Upon approval to use the requested facility, a “Temporary Use Facility Approval Form” (hereinafter referred to as “Approval Form”) will be issued. and an invoice.
The fee must be paid by the deadline stated on the relevant invoice.
In addition, please bring the approval form and receipts of payment (proof of payment), as they may be required on the day of use of the facility.
Precautions and Requests for Use
If the fee is not paid by the due date, the approval for use will be cancelled.
The fee will not be refunded in the event that the user cancels the use for his/her own reasons, or if the University cancels or changes the approval for use for reasons attributable to the user.
However, if the approval for use is cancelled or changed for reasons attributable to the University, all or part of the fee will be refunded.
When you want to change or discontinue use
If you wish to change the date or time of use of a facility that has been approved for use, or cancel the use of a facility, you must obtain prior written approval from the relevant department.
Time of Use
The approved time includes everything from preparation to clean-up, so please make sure to finish everything in time.
As a rule, the daily hours of use of the facility are from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
For after-hours use, please contact the respective administrative department (procedural office).
About prior meetings
Please make arrangements in advance for use on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays, as there are no staff available.
Locking of classrooms, etc.
As a rule, the building entrances and exits will be unlocked and locked by security guards on the day of use.
The user must report to the security guard room on the day of use or termination of use.
Participants are encouraged to take trash home with them, and users are requested to check after the event to ensure that no items have been left behind.
Lighting fixtures, air conditioners, etc.
When using lighting fixtures, air conditioners, etc., be sure to check that they are turned off after use. Also check the lighting fixtures in the restrooms.
Cancellation of Use by the University
In the following cases, the approval will be cancelled or the date and time of use will be changed.
The University shall not be liable for any damage incurred by the user as a result of such cancellation or change.
- (2) When the purpose of use differs from the intended use or the conditions of use are not complied with.
- Failure to pay the rental fee by the due date.
- When the University requires such facilities.
- When it is recognized that there are other obstacles to the management and operation of the facility.
Prohibition of Subleasing
Subleasing facilities that have been approved for use is prohibited.
Liability for Accidents
The user shall be responsible for any and all accidents that occur during use, with the exception of disasters caused by force majeure.
Repair or reimbursement
If the user damages the facilities intentionally or negligently, the user must promptly repair the damage or reimburse the University for the amount authorized by the University in accordance with the University’s instructions.
Riding on the Premises of Vehicles, etc.
When using the University’s facilities, please note that cars and motorcycles are not allowed on the campus.
Please refrain from parking at private commercial facilities in the area.