Student Recognition System
Notice to Students
Library Catalog (OPAC)
Consultation and Suggestion Box
Procedures and Certificate Issuance
Extracurricular Activities and Circles
Ehime University awards the President’s Award twice a year, in the fall and spring, to students and student organizations that have made particularly outstanding achievements in academic achievement, academic research, and extracurricular activities.
- Students whose academic performance is particularly outstanding and who are recognized as role models for other students (Fall only)
- When the recipient is recognized as having made particularly outstanding achievements in academic and research activities
- Students who have achieved particularly outstanding results in extracurricular activities and are recognized as having made significant contributions to the promotion of extracurricular activities.
- For particularly outstanding achievements in teaching and learning support activities
- When the recipient is recognized as having made particularly outstanding achievements in social activities and is held in high esteem by society.
- Other cases deemed worthy of commendation equal to or greater than the preceding items
By continuing to browse the website, you
Click here for more in formation on cookies.