About Part-time Work
Notice to Students
Library Catalog (OPAC)
Consultation and Suggestion Box
Procedures and Certificate Issuance
Extracurricular Activities and Circles
What is the Matsuyama Student Part-time Work Information System?
Part-time job information can be searched and viewed using the “Matsuyama Student Part-time Job Information System”. The Matsuyama Student Part-time Job Information System is jointly operated by 愛媛大学 Ehime University of Medical Technology, St. Catherine University, Matsuyama University, and Matsuyama Toonome Women’s University (including their affiliated junior colleges) and the Matsuyama Student Employers Association (approximately 280 businesses as of March 31, 2009). The site provides information on the following
Please refer to “Procedures for searching and browsing part-time job information” below for the procedures for using the “Matsuyama Student Part-time Job Information Job Information System.
In applying for a part-time job
- If you work part-time, please do so to the extent that it does not interfere with your studies or health.
- Please check the details and conditions of employment carefully to avoid problems later. Also, beware of malicious part-time jobs such as black jobs.
- Please be sure to observe the morals and manners of a worker, such as not being late or absent without permission.
- Bring your student ID card with you when you visit the job site.
Procedures for searching and viewing part-time job information
(1) New registration (temporary registration)
New registration (temporary registration) and obtain ID and password.
There are two methods of new registration (provisional registration)
- How to register from a computer at your university.
- How to register using your smartphone or home PC. ( 愛媛大学 student email address is required)
*For more information, please see the linked website.
(2) This registration
After you have registered, a user ID and password will be sent back to the e-mail address you have specified (both PC and cell phone). (If you have restricted your e-mail address, please cancel the email@example.com address or cancel the m-arbeit.jp domain).
(3) Search and browse part-time job information
After this registration, you will be able to log in using your ID and password to search and view part-time job information. (Please do not lend your ID and password to others.)
After this registration, you can also use the service from non-university computers and cell phones.
Once you find a job you are interested in, you should contact the company directly by phone or other means to apply for the position.
For inquiries about part-time work and this system, contact
If you have any questions or problems with this system, please contact us.