This page is translated using machine translation. Please note that the content may not be 100% accurate.


Q. Application for issuance of Gensen Choshuhyo (for retired employees)

If you have worked for the University in the past, you may apply for the issuance of a Certificate of Withholding Tax by mail.
Issuance usually takes 1 week to 10 days. If you are in a hurry, please contact us by phone or other means.

Click here to learn how to apply.