The following is an overview of the additional university-based vaccination with the novel corona vaccine at Ehime University.
Recently, the Japanese government announced the implementation of “additional inoculation at workplaces” to be conducted at companies and universities for additional vaccination against the novel coronavirus vaccine. In order to protect the health of students, faculty, and staff, reduce the burden on local governments regarding vaccination, and accelerate the vaccination of the entire nation, TMDU will conduct an additional vaccination for students, faculty, and staff of TMDU who wish to receive the novel coronavirus vaccine at work.
1. Inoculation period (scheduled)
Saturday, April 23 and Sunday, April 24, 2022
Saturday, April 30 and Sunday, May 1
Saturday, May 21
2. Vaccination site
Ehime University Hospital (Shizugawa, Toon City) [ Map] *No smoking on the premises
*On the day of the vaccination, those who come by car or motorcycle can use the parking lot and bicycle parking lot of the School of Medicine Hospital free of charge.
Parking and Bicycle Parking Map
3. Subject (Ehime University)
*A person 18 years of age or older who has received the second dose of the novel coronavirus vaccine 7 months after the completion of the second dose as of the date of the third dose, and who meets one of the following conditions
(1) Students enrolled at Ehime University
(2) Directors, faculty members, and staff enrolled at Ehime University (including faculty members and part-time staff of affiliated schools)
(3) Persons who perform daily work within Ehime University (co-op staff, temporary staff, etc.)
(4) Family members of board members, faculty members, and staff enrolled at Ehime University
Takeda/Moderna vaccines distributed by the government
*Including details regarding inoculations will be posted on the Ehime University Comprehensive Health Center’s website as soon as they are determined.
|Contact for Vaccination]
Ehime University New Corona Vaccination Task Force